The church of Saint Cyr and Sainte Julitte de Viré still has part of the walls, the side portal and the base of the bell tower from the Romanesque period. It has, in fact, undergone various renovations. In the 19th century, the nave, the choir and the apse were moved and fitted out with stained glass windows. The choir was painted in 1901 by Victor Bussière, a famous painter and decorator from Mâcon. Two painted panels of Christ in the Ties and the Entombment adorn the walls of the nave.