Dating from 1842 on the site of a former chapel, this church hall with 3 naves of 5 bays vaulted in full arch, a wooden pulpit with palmettes and gilded evangelists, of empire style.
Left chapel with an empire altarpiece with ionic columns, 4 beautiful gilded wooden reliquaries from the XVIIIth century.
Right-hand chapel with identical altar and painting, 19th century rosary, and 2 gilded wooden statuettes from the 18th century: Saint BARBE and Saint MARTYRE
On each side of the choir, there are two small paintings from the 19th century: "Ecce Homo and Vierge de douleur".
In the hamlet of Sainte Cécile, there are the remains of an old chapel with ogival windows. The emblem of the Knights of Malta can be seen there.
It seems that this chapel was built on the site of a miraculous spring and an old cemetery (reputed to cure blindness).