Built on the site of an older building, the Château des Barres dates from 1786. The building consists of a central body, a chapel and a large tower on the west side. The chapel was renovated at the end of the 19th century in a neo-Romanesque style characteristic of the interest in the Middle Ages. Beautiful paintings in grisaille represent saints and figures from the Bible, punctuated by architectural volutes in trompe l'oeil. The chapel is open to visitors, as is the magnificent park lined with yew trees, designed by Achille Duchène in the spirit of the French gardens of Lenôtre. It opens on a beautiful perspective due to Berthault, landscape designer of Malmaison and Compiègne. The organic vegetable garden offers fruits and vegetables, on request (06 98 21 35 63).