The church of Saint-Martin d'Aluze was practically rebuilt in its entirety between 1855 and 1858 by the architect of the diocesan buildings, Félix Narjoux, on the site of the old church. The project of enlarging this church not being retained, the adjudication of the works of the new building takes place in 1855.
- Pets not allowed
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home