Attached under the old regime to Dezize, under the name of Paris-sous-Nolay, Paris-L'Hôpital became a commune on March 30, 1831 by order of King Louis-Philippe. The construction of the church was completed in 1845, those of the bell tower in 1857. The church dedicated to St. Mark is in the neo-Romanesque style. The nave, lit by four-lobed openings, is composed of 4 bays
the nave, lit by four-lobed openings, is composed of four bays, extended by a one-bay fore-choir and a semi-circular choir
The monolithic columns separating the aisles of the nave rest on octagonal bases, the capitals are made of rough hammered stone. In the choir, the arcatures rest on capitals with stylised plant motifs.