Romanesque church, first a house of worship in 968. At the beginning of the 17th century, two side chapels complete the church. In the 19th century, new modifications were made in 1837, the roof of the bell tower was redone in glazed tile. The following year, a new chapel was added to the building and the, a last one in 1864. In 1852, the nave was enlarged by the construction of a floor-to-floor narthex forming gallery, made by the architect Berthier.