Departure from Donzy, Place Gambetta. Take the Boulevard d'Osmond, then turn left into Rue Franc Nohain and turn right into Rue du Pont Notre-Dame.
(1) Turn left into Rue André Audinet to pass the Moulin de
(2) Turn right then right again to go up Rue du Bas de la
Chaume. Turn left onto Rue du Général Leclerc then right into
Chemin du Commandeur.
(3) Pass in front of the Moulin du Commandeur.
(4) Turn left towards Les Chandeliers, which you cross, and
join the Route d'Alligny.
(5) Turn right onto the Route d'Alligny and follow it to Zone d'Activités
de la Croix Arnay.
(6) Turn left into the Zone d'Activités de la Croix Arnay and continue
by a path. At the T-junction, turn right at 90° and continue straight on to the
straight on until the D2 (route d'Alligny).
(7) Cross the road and go straight on.
(8) After the Petit Crezan, take the path on the right, turning at an acute angle
and join a road.
(9) Turn left onto the road towards the Château de la Motte-Josserand.
(10) At the crossroads of the maisonnette, turn left then immediately
immediately turn right.
(11) Turn right to cross the bridge over the old railway.
(12) At the road, turn left to go past the Château de la
(13) At the level of the mill, turn right along the building and
two bridges. Then turn left onto a path that leads to
(14) In the village of Perroy, turn right onto the D152, then the first left
left through the Bois de la Grange. At hill 218, turn left.
(15) At the road, turn right and cross the D1 to continue across the road towards Les Gâtines. Pass the water tower.
(16) Turn right onto the D33 and then take the first road on the left towards
direction la Bretonnière.
(17) Pass by the Foies gras Coudray Ozbolt.
(18) At the exit of la Bretonnière, take the path on the right towards les
Tramois to go along the Talvanne. Cross a small road which leads to the
l'Epeau and continue opposite. Just before the buildings of Bagnaux,
leave the path on the left that fords the river, go straight on and then take the
then take the left-hand branch at the following fork.
(19) At Faubourg de Bouhy, turn left to find the starting point (D/A).
starting point (D/A).
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home