With this unique circuit you will start on the first Voie Verte of France, at the rhythm of the train of yesteryear while admiring the most beautiful views of Southern Burgundy.
The kilometres will go by at the rhythm of castles, hamlets, chapels or churches, fountains, wash houses and bread ovens...
- French, English
- American Express, Credit card, Payment cards, Cheques and postal orders, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Eurocard - Mastercard, Bank transfers, Visa
- Pets welcome
Accommodation in ** and *** hotels.
Price based on double room.
- 5 nights half board (based on double room),
- 2 nights in breakfast accommodation,
Accommodation in 2* and 3* hotels and guest houses.
- Topo-guide, maps of the route (1 for 4 people),
- Tourist taxes,
- Permanent assistance in case of problems.
- Transport before, during and after the trip,
- Luggage transport at each stage,
- drinks at meals and bar expenses,
- the visits suggested in the programme
- bicycle rental
Rental of a VTC for the duration of the stay (excluding transport bags): + 185 € / person
A theft deposit will be requested when you pick up the bikes (value of the equipment)
Single room supplement: + 275 €.
Luggage transport between each stage: + 135 € / person
Supplement for single traveller with bags carried: + 145 €.
Supplement for single traveller with non transported bags: + 30 €.
Additional night in a B&B in Mâcon (single): + 90 €.
Additional night in Mâcon in a B&B on a double basis: + 55 € / person
Late booking supplement -15 days before departure: 40€.
- More than 30 days before departure: €30 fee
- 30 to 21 days before departure: 25% fee
- 21 to 8 days before departure: 50% fee
- From 8 to 2 days before departure: 75% of costs
- Less than 2 days before departure: 100% of the costs
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home