The Burgundy Canal offers a wide variety of landscapes, from the hills to the eroded plateaus from Dijon to Clamecy.
You will enjoy the tourist sites and the towns and villages of character: La Bussière, Châteauneuf-en-Auxois, the Pouilly arch, Alesia, Montbard, Tanlay and Tonnerre.
On leaving the Burgundy canal, you can walk through the vineyards between Tonnerre and Auxerre
- French, English
- American Express, Credit card, Payment cards, Cheques and postal orders, Travellers cheques, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Eurocard - Mastercard, Bank transfers, Visa
655€ / pers.
Price based on double room.
Accommodation in guest houses, ** and *** hotels.
6 nights on a half-board basis from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on the last day,
Accommodation in a double room with shower or bath and toilet in guest houses and hotels ** and ***,
Tourist documentation, map and description of the tour,
Permanent assistance in case of problems.
- Bicycle rental (possible on reservation)
- Mealtime drinks and bar expenses
- Any visits or activities
- Tourist taxes
- Single supplement: + 165 € / person
- Luggage transport from one stage to another : + 310 € / person
- Supplement for single traveller with baggage : + 310 €.
- Supplement for single traveller with non transported bag : + 40 €.
- Clamecy-Decize extension option on a single basis excluding luggage transport : + 240€.
- Clamecy-Decize extension option on a double basis excluding luggage transport : + 170 €/pers
- Additional night in Dijon on a half-board basis (double occupancy): + 85€ / person
- Extra night in Dijon on half board basis single: +130 € / person
- Bicycle hire (possible on reservation): please contact us
- More than 30 days before departure: €30 fee
- 30 to 21 days before departure: 25% fee
- 21 to 8 days before departure: 50% fee
- From 8 to 2 days before departure: 75% of costs
- Less than 2 days before departure: 100% of the costs
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home