- 03 85 88 31 51
- View email address
Le Moulin de Vaux, a magical place, in a preserved nature to spend a day in the horses' paradise, an overnight stay in an old grain mill converted into a gite on the edge of a river. Certified horses to take you to discover the Charolais bocage, a 2-hour ride and a one-hour course or walk, family meals, conviviality with the hosts to feel at home. The stay can take place over a weekend, a week...
This stay can be organised on a 3/4 day week and on a weekend.
A holiday with horses, an active holiday, a horse riding holiday.
- French, English
- Hearing handicap, Mental handicap, Sight handicap
- American Express, Credit card, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Eurocard - Mastercard, Bank transfers, Visa
- Pets not allowed
300 €/person in a single room with shower and WC.
290 €/day/person in a single room (single shower and WC on the landing).
For 2 persons, room with shower and WC: 560 €.
- 1 night and breakfast,
- 2 days with 3 meals at the table d'hôtes, drinks during the meal,
- 3 hours of horse riding/day (1 lesson or ride of 1 hour and 1 ride of 2 hours),
- 1 drinks package during the day.
The deposit remains with the owner. The owner may ask for the balance of the price of the stay, if the cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the planned date of the stay.
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home