- 03 85 88 31 51
- View email address
A two-day introductory stay to learn horse riding gently, at your own pace, in a pleasant setting by the water, with the greenery of the Charolais bocage as a landscape. This stay can take place over a weekend or a week.
Fulfilling a dream: learning to ride a horse and going for a ride in the countryside.
- French, English
- Hearing handicap, Mental handicap, Sight handicap
- Credit card, Cheques and postal orders, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Bank transfers, Visa, WestCard
- Pets not allowed
A stay including 1 night - 2 days - full board - drinks and 4 hours of riding:
- in a single room with individual shower and toilet in the corridor: 224 €/pers.
- single room with shower and WC: 234 €.
- for a couple in a room with shower and WC: 433 €.
1 night in a room with a double bed and a shower and toilet in the room, lunch and dinner, breakfast and lunch on the second day. Table d'hôte meal, drinks included. 4 hours of riding (introduction to the preparation of the horses, 2 hours of lessons and 2 hours of riding, care of the horses after the sessions).
The deposit remains with the owner. The owner may ask for the balance of the price of the stay, if the cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the planned date of the stay.
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home