- 06 52 74 67 00
- View email address
Day 1: Cluny - Mâcon - La Salle (38 km)
Collection of the bikes and departure for your 3-day bike ride. Departure from Cluny, famous for
Abbey, which was one of the most important of its time and its national stud farm and
equestrian centre. Ride along the greenway past the castle of Berzé-le-Châtel, the chapel of
Mâcon vineyards and the town of Mâcon.
Dinner and overnight stay in a charming guest house.
Day 2: La Salle - Tournus - Chalon-sur-Saône (50 km)
Another day of cycling. Along the Voie Bleue (almost the entire route), this stage will be
This stage will be dedicated to the river navigation that has animated the Saône since the dawn of time. A pleasant stage
A pleasant stage with many places to picnic and the rhythm of the river.
Passage to Tournus and its Abbaye Saint-Philibert and its Hôtel-dieu.
Dinner and overnight stay in a charming guest room (free access to the 40-minute spa).
Day 3: Chalon-sur-Saône - Buxy - Cormatin - Cluny (55 km)
Start your day in Chalon-sur-Saône, home to the Denon and Niepce museums and the
Saint Vincent's cathedral with its cloister of Chanoines. Lunch at leisure. Continue on your way for a
a pleasant day through fields and forests, passing close to the vineyards of the Côte Chalonnaise.
Pass through Cormatin where you can see its superb renaissance castle and return to Cluny.
End of the tour or additional night in Cluny in a guest house.
The tour can be done in either direction.
Discover the south of Burgundy through a cycling tour. You will discover Cluny and the remains of its ancient abbey, Mâcon, Tournus and Chalon, three towns on the banks of the Saône, Buxy, a town in the heart of the Chalonnais vineyards, and Cormatin and its magnificent castle.
- French, English
- American Express, Credit card, Payment cards, Cheques and postal orders, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Eurocard - Mastercard, Bank transfers, Visa
- Pets not allowed
275 euros per person, based on double room.
- Electric bike supplement for the duration of the stay (excluding transport bags): + 55 € / person
A security deposit will be requested when you pick up your bikes (value of the equipment)
- Transport bag supplement (price for one bike) for the duration of the stay: + 10 € / person
- Single room supplement: + 120 € / person
- Luggage transport between each stage: + 105 € / person
- Supplement for single traveller with transported bags: + 125 € / person
- Supplement for single traveller with non transported bags : + 20 € / person
- Extra night in a B&B in Cluny : + 85 € / person
- 2 nights accommodation with half board (based on double room). Accommodation in a charming guest house,
- A map of the Greenway,
- VTC rental,
- tourist taxes,
- permanent assistance in case of problems.
- Transport before, during and after the stay,
- meal drinks and bar expenses,
- the visits suggested in the programme,
- the electric bicycle supplement.
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home