Starting from Beaune, this route is less frequented than the traditional paths and is nevertheless steeped in history. The first paths on the hillside cross famous vineyards, then from village to village, you will discover the vestiges of the pilgrims and varied landscapes where walls and low stone walls abound to end up at the high pilgrimage site of Cluny...
- French, English
- Credit card, Payment cards, Cheques and postal orders, Travellers cheques, Holiday vouchers, Cash, Eurocard - Mastercard, Bank transfers, Visa
Price based on double room and half board. Accommodation in guest rooms, hotel * and hotel **.
- 4 nights in ½ board,
- 1 night in a B&B in Givry,
Accommodation in double rooms with shower and toilet, bed and breakfast, hotel * and hotel **,
- The Carnet de Route (documentation for the realisation of the hike) 1 for 4 people,
- Tourist taxes,
- Permanent assistance in case of problems.
- Dinner in Givry,
- Drinks at meals, bar expenses,
- Luggage transport at each stage,
- The visits mentioned in the programme,
- Optional insurance.
- Single room supplement: + 150€.
- Luggage transport between accommodations: + 120€ / person
- Supplement for 1 single participant - transported luggage: + 135€.
- Supplement for 1 single participant - luggage not transported: + 30
- Shortening of stage by taxi: + 28 € / person
- Taxi transfer Cluny - Beaune on weekdays: 160 € up to 4 people
- Taxi transfer Cluny - Beaune on Sundays and public holidays: please contact us
- Additional nights on double/single basis: see on our website
- Reservation between D-15 and D: +40€.
- More than 30 days before departure: €30 fee
- 30 to 21 days before departure: 25% fee
- 21 to 8 days before departure: 50% fee
- From 8 to 2 days before departure: 75% of costs
- Less than 2 days before departure: 100% of the costs
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home