The flat will seduce you with its tasteful decoration, the size of the main room and the charm of an old building in the heart of Mâcon.
Ideally located at 50 m from the pedestrian streets it will allow you to visit Mâcon on foot and to be at 5 minutes of all the shops and monuments. Located on the banks of the Saône, you will have the advantages of a prime location while being quiet because overlooking a courtyard. It is located on the 1st floor of a 2-storey building without a lift.
The accommodation :
It can accommodate 6 people because the sofa can be transformed into a bed and will be rather adapted to children. It is fully equipped:
- washing machine,
- tv, free wifi,
- coffee machine, kettle...
We provide sheets, towels, organic products, salt, pepper, paper towels, tea, coffee, aluminium foil...
The flat is composed of :
- a main living room - dining room
- the American kitchen equipped with everything you need to cook small dishes enlarges the space to 27 m2.
- a first bedroom with a large comfortable bed (140 x 190) and its cosy duvet to welcome your nights,
- a second bedroom with two single beds of 90 x 190.
- In each room you will find a cupboard.
- The sofa in the living room can be transformed into an extra bed if necessary and is more suitable for children.
- Finally, a bathroom and a separate toilet complete this flat.
From the living room you have a view of the towers of the Old Saint Vincent Museum located behind the flat.
Access for travellers
You will be in the city centre so you can do everything on foot. Monuments, shops and restaurants are within 5 minutes walking distance. The train station is a 10 minute walk away. A large free car park is located near the flat.
Located on the quays, you can walk around and enjoy Mâcon from the water's edge.
Do you want to live in the heart of the city and along the Saône river?
If so, book your flat before it's too late.