Day organised by the Town Hall and the Association Saint-Martin de Charmoy (Association for the Restoration and Safeguarding of the Church of Charmoy).
All profits will go towards the restoration of the statues of the Vision of Saint-Hubert and the 18th century polychrome panels in the church, all of which are listed.
- vide-greniers (registration from 7am, places according to arrivals in front of the church) ;
- stalls (local producers, associations...) ;
- mosaic and painting exhibitions (André Untersinger);
- at 2pm, choreography on the theme of the Virgin;
- at 2.15 pm, conference, "The Virgin in art, heritage to be discovered in Saône-et-Loire" by Mrs Martine PETRINI-POLI (Head of the PRTL - Pastorale des Réalités, du Tourisme et des Loisirs);
- 4pm, concert of hunting horns by the Echos des Voûtes Romanes.
Sunday 21/05/2023 from 8am to 6pm.
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home