Built in the 17th century, the apothecary of Moutiers-Saint-Jean was originally part of the Saint-Sauveur Hospital, now the Saint-Sauveur Retirement Home. It has the particularity of having remained in its original state and houses a magnificent collection of Nevers earthenware pots. We will also visit the Coeurderoy gardens in Moutiers-Saint-Jean. Then there will be a visit to Bierry-les-Belles-Fontaines, where sarcophagi from the early Middle Ages were discovered around 1950, and to the church of Saint Jean-Baptiste. These visits will be led by Mrs Madeleine Blondel, Director Emeritus of the Museums of Burgundian Life and Sacred Art in Dijon.
Meeting point at 2.30 pm in front of the apothecary (towards the EHPAD).