Landscape, still life, portrait, figurative or abstract painting, all subjects lend themselves to painting with a knife as long as you don't try to paint the detail.
This day will allow you to discover or perfect the use of the knife in order to refine and personalise the immediate pictorial expressiveness of this tool.
The use of the knife allows for often spectacular material effects. Throughout the day, we will try to refine the gesture little by little in order to discover, beyond the effects, a painting that is both constructed and removed.
Materials to bring :
- 3 painting knives (small/medium/large)
- 1 palette knife (optional)
- acrylic paint (at least the 3 primaries - yellow/magenta/cyan + black + white) and/or oil paint
- lots of rags
- hair dryer
- cardboard supports and/or medium boards
Maximum 7 people
- Cheques and postal orders, Cash
Friday 21 July 2023 from 10 am to 5 pm
Brochures Bourgogne Tourisme
Consult our brochures online or order them to receive at home