The MuseoFab is taking up residence on the Gallo-Roman site in the summer. This is an opportunity for the whole family to learn about ancient craft techniques.
>> The activity is cancelled or takes place in the museum in case of bad weather.
Included in the admission ticket
From 2 pm to 6.30 pm
>> To the remains of the Gallo-Roman city
- Bronze metallurgy with ArkéoFabrik.
From Thursday 14 to Sunday 17 July.
- Dyeing and weaving with the Sagillia workshop.
From Monday 18th to Sunday 24th July.
- Ceramics with the Figvlina workshop - Fiona Moro.
From Monday 25 to Sunday 31 July.
- Instrument making with Christophe Pizy.
From Monday 1st to Sunday 7th August.
- Signed ceramics with Ars Fictilis.
From Monday 8 to Sunday 14 August.
- Bronze metallurgy with Ucuetis.
From Monday 15 to Sunday 21 August.