Continuous guided tours of the Gallo-Roman site of Ecartelot in Arcenant
Distribution of the game booklet 2022 "on the Heights of Gevrey and Nuits: Being and rebirth in the Land of the Earth".
To participate, you must register by giving your name and address in the place chosen for the withdrawal of a booklet of riddles:
- at the Gevrey-Chambertin or Nuits-Saint-Georges tourist office
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or http://www.acahn-bourgogne.jimdo.com
This booklet, composed of thirty six pages, includes
- the text of the riddles with the place to record the answers for each one;
- and, to guide you on your walks, a general map showing the location of all 30 communes concerned;
You can solve these riddles with your children, parents and friends.
The answers contain sketches, dimensions, or other details ... forcing you to go and discover the different villages and sites.
You are free to organise your own travels, but don't forget your pencils, tape measure, compass...
In principle, for those wishing to participate in the competition and receive a prize, the completed booklet must be handed in no later than 6 September at the collection points indicated above. The prizes will be presented in Arcenant on Sunday afternoon, 18 September (3-6pm) during the European Heritage Days.