This is the best way to see, smell and taste Burgundy's wines. The tour passes through the villages of Pommard, Saint-Romain, La Rochepot, Puligny-Montrachet, Meursault and Volnay.
After a transfer with our vehicle from our shop in the Parc de la Bouzaize, Allée du Docteur Bouley in Beaune, to the starting point, we will have a briefing on the use of the bikes and the course of the day.
Our tour in the Climats de la Côte de Beaune is focused on the discovery of the terroir and the wine.
You will cycle through some of the most prestigious vineyards in the world and admire authentic and traditional landscapes, shaped by man for centuries.
Between castles, estates and vineyards, this ride is commented and animated by your guide, a professional of cycling and wine. Our objective is to help you discover our region through these landscapes but also to give you a better understanding of the Climats de Bourgogne classification.
Every vineyard in France is different, but ours is very specific and above all unique!
You can buy wine and have it delivered.
The price includes:
- Rental of a Scott 24 speed bike
- Transfers to/from our premises in Beaune
- Tasting in the vineyards
- Lunch (drinks not included)
- Tasting of 9 wines
- Visit to the 13th century Château de la Rochepot and a wine château (4 wines included) in Chassagne-Montrachet
- Visit to a family estate in Pommard
- Accompanied by a professional cycling and wine guide.