Several performances will take place during the evening.
Travelling triptych: 3 shows from room to room at the Château de la Verrerie
- Cadavre exquis : puppet show - 35 min - Petit Théâtre
Hair-raising stories, stories of ghosts, crimes, adulteries, characters walking a tightrope between consciousness and madness, fantastic stories from the 19th century resurfacing from beyond the grave.
- Cine-concert Frankenstein: silent cinema - 15 min - Art Gallery
Mary Shelly's book was first adapted for the cinema in 1910 by J. Searle Dawley. He made a silent film of about fifteen minutes. Long lost, this very first version was listed in 1980 as one of the "most wanted lost films".
A rare and little-known film archive that the company Les Enclumés proposes to (re)discover in the form of an original film-concert.
- The Raven: reading set to painting - 15 min - Salon carré
Musical reading of Edgar Poe's famous poem set in paint on a large transparent format. A colourful closing to the evening.
Travelling diptych: 2 shows from room to room at the Château de la Verrerie
- Cine-concert Frankenstein: silent film - 15 min - Art Gallery.
- The Raven: reading set to painting - 15 min - Salon carré.
For detailed schedules, please contact the reception staff.