ON THE PROGRAMME
- Parade of public school children through the streets from 2.30 pm
- Meeting with Father Christmas from 2.30 pm to 4 pm in front of the Stables of Saint-Hugues
- Concert by the Clunysia at 5pm in the Notre-Dame church
- Christmas markets from 5pm to 10pm at the Écuries de Saint-Hugues
- Show " Les allumeurs d'étoiles " by the Cie Lilou.
A dreamlike, poetic and visual show inspired by the world of the stars.
From 6pm in the park of the abbey. Duration: 45 minutes. All audiences. Free open-air show.
(In case of bad weather the town hall reserves the right to cancel the show. Information will be available 24 hours in advance on the Town Hall website. Show at the Abbey organised in compliance with health conditions and the Vigipirate plan in force on the date of the show (access to the park forbidden to animals, no luggage and no drinks). Capacity of 3000 people. Control at the entrance.