Autumn & Association Festival 2022
On the programme for the 2 days:
- Farmers' market "Autumn flavours" and local craftsmen with Morvan Terroirs
- Exhibition "LES CHAMPIGNONS DU MORVAN" with the Natural History Society of Autun
- Exhibition "LES FRUITS DU MORVAN" with the Croqueurs de Pommes Auxois-Morvan
- Stand of the Morvan Regional Nature Park: Presentation of the Morvan Regional Nature Park through its stand as well as animations (climate frieze, tomato game, model,...)
- Fruit pressing workshop (come with your fruit and bottles, price per litre - on registration: 03 86 78 79 57)
- Exhibition of PHOTOGRAPHS by Vents du Morvan
- Associations of the Morvan (stands)
- Space for the "GRAND PIQUE-NIQUE DES PARCS", food and drink available on site...
- MUSEUMS: free at the Maison des Hommes et des Paysages and reduced rate at the Musée de la Résistance
- Animations on the stand of the Ecomuseum of Morvan
- Tombola to win a beehive
Please note, the highlights of the 16th edition:
- Saturday 1st October at 4pm: The prize-giving ceremony for the Natura 2000 photo competition "L'eau dans tous ses états" (Water in all its states), and the prize-giving ceremony for the participatory budget of the Conseil Associatif et Citoyen and the Park
- Sunday 2 October at 2pm, then at 4pm: Concert with the group Sêm Lazïk: Klezmer music and compositions, nothing better than joyful melodies to celebrate this Autumn festival!
...And always many animations for all the family: nature animations, animations of the network of the Ecomuseum of Morvan, animations on archaeology...