Born curious, ultra sensitive to materials and color since always, I design and produce textile pieces, unique and artistic, for decoration and fashion. I have a strong interest in old canvases, those that tell a story, challenge, inspire and bring emotion.
I worked as a costume designer in Paris and Marseille for more than 20 years, and then studied interior design at the École Boulle in Paris.
These experiences, rich in multiple adventures, have revealed a pronounced taste for the staging and the image.
The workshop is a real space of research, collaboration and transmission. The technique is put at the service of the creation in this laboratory of studies with a very broad spectrum.
I now live in Burgundy and develop several activities throughout the year
* Production of unique and artistic textile pieces of decoration, designed from recycled and selected old fabrics, linen, cotton, or hemp, any existing reusable material, for a second life. My clients are sensitive to local craftsmanship. I collaborate with decorators, interior designers, event and tourist sectors (hotels and guest houses)
* Manufacture of eco-responsible products combining zero waste and recycling (two-sided organic cotton wipes with pouches, nets made from old materials, washing nets, transport pouches, wellness kits, baby wipes
* Textile themed workshops, courses aimed at DIY enthusiasts, beginners, intermediates and why not experts, guests who visit us and discover our region. Workshops for individuals or small groups, max 4 people
* Textile workshops, free and singular expression. Bringing your creativity to light. Maxi 4 people
* Style advice, naturally harmonize your physique with your personality while respecting each other.
* Personalized decoration advice, visit advice...
* A particular request, made to measure, contact me
Throughout the year and on a simple call, we agree together on a schedule that fits your stay and your availability. I look forward to welcoming you to the ATeLieRS de La VeRNée,
Looking forward to meeting you, Anne
ANNE MOUZ presentation sheet
Individuals, visitors, tourism professionals hosting accommodation at tourist sites
Costume designer in Paris and Marseille for more than 20 years, I trained at the École Boulle Paris, in interior design.
I now live in Burgundy and develop several activities throughout the year.
* Style advice, naturally physical and personality harmonization with respect for each other ... contact me
* Advice on decoration, colors and materials, visit advice ... contact me.
* Production of unique and artistic decorative textile pieces, designed from recycled and selected old fabrics, mixed race, linen, cotton, or hemp, any existing reusable material, for a second life. My clients are sensitive to local crafts. I collaborate with decorators, interior architects, events and tourism sector (hotels and guesthouses)
* Creative and textile workshops, which are aimed at DIY enthusiasts, do it yourself, beginners, intermediates and why not experts, to hosts who visit us and discover our region. These workshops, individually or in small groups, aim to gently support the change in everyone's consumption habits by manufacturing, for example, organic cotton wipes. I offer you through them to express your creativity by customizing an accessory that I make in the workshop from old materials. Throughout the year and on simple call, we agree on a schedule that adapts to your stay and your availability. We look forward to welcoming you to La VeRNée ATeLieRS, Looking forward to meeting you, Anne.